G7/8 Science and Technology Ministers' Meetings
- September 28-29, 2017, Turin
- G7 Science Ministers Communiqué, September 28
- Annex 1: G7 Future of the Seas and Oceans Working Group — Progress Since May 2016, September 28
- Annex 2: Report of the Group of Senior Officials on Global Research Infrastructures, September 28
- Annex 3:G7 Working Group Neglected Tropical Diseases and Poverty Related Diseases, September 28
- Annex 4: G7 Expert Group on Open Science, September 28
- May 15-17, 2016, Tsukuba, Ibaraki Prefecture, Japan
- Communiqué, May 17
- Attachment 1: G7 follow-up workshop on mapping, coordination and joint activities in the field of NTDs and PRDs, May 17
- Attachment 2: Recommendations – G7 expert workshop on future of the oceans and seas, May 17
- October 8/9, 2015, Berlin
- Communiqué of the G7 Science Ministers, October 9
- June 13, 2013, London
- Science Ministers' Statement
- June 22-24, 2009, Lesmo (Milano), Italy — cancelled
- (under the auspices of the Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research)
- June 15 2008, Okinawa
- Chair's Summary, June 15 [PDF]
This Information System is provided by the University of Toronto Library and the G7 Research Group at the University of Toronto.
Please send comments to:
This page was last updated
September 29, 2017.
All contents copyright © 2019. University of Toronto unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved.